Okay, so I've been sucked into something new and fun by my friend April. She wanted me to check out her Face Book profile. When I went to do it I accidentally set up my own account. I'm still exploring, but it seems like a lot more fun than My Space. So, I think I'm going to cancel my My Space account. If anyone else is on Face Book and wants to connect let me know. I'm registered as Jenn Lynn because I get a little crazy about using my full name on the internet.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
2 comments:
I actually have a facebook account and a myspace account. I haven't used my myspace in about a year, and rarely check my facebook...I'm having a hard enough time keeping my blog up! But as far as keeping in touch, i enjoy facebook much more than myspace.
ooh I'm definitely going to add you because you know how crazy I am about Facebook!
Don't worry, It really is a lot better than Myspace and you can put up all kinds of security blocks.
Yay!
Post a Comment