No, I'm not talking about the gay marriage issue. I'm talking about the BIG game tomorrow in Salt Lake City. All I can say is: GO COUGARS!!! We need to win this game to tie for the conference title and have the possibility of a bowl bid. Plus, being a true blue Cougar I always enjoying taking down the Utes in their own stadium.
This picture was taken last year on the day of the Holy War. Can you notice the small white paw print I painted on my temple?
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
Go Cougars!! Hopefully it will be a good game! Cute picture!
Ohhh I'm so nervous! Unfortunately we don't have cable... poop. But I'll be praying! Go Cougs!
Unfortunately there will be no celebrating tonight. We just got done watching the game and we are all depressed.
BTW...You are looking so cute!
Post a Comment