Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fashionably late?

Yesterday was my due date according to the doctor. Tomorrow is my due date according to my calculations. BTW, Ruby still hasn't arrived yet and I'm doubtful that tomorrow is the day. On the other hand, today I did have a "burst of energy" (a classic sign that labor is on its way)-- Brandon and I met for lunch, I ran errands, visited a friend at the hospital, and did a million loads of laundry. While I was walking Scout I think I had my first false labor contraction, so maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong and labor is coming sooner than I think.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Come on Ruby! I can't wait to meet you!

tweedlediva said...

Yay!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! Call me if you want to talk, or if you are bored!!!!

Texas Harveys said...

How about Friday? That's James' birthday. Good luck!

Dawn said...

Good luck!! I hope she makes her entrance into the world soon!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Ruby!