Monday, September 21, 2009

Paper Shredder and More Picture Adventures

Here are the other pictures I promised. As you can tell, there is hardly a dull moment in our house these days...and we wouldn't trade it for anything!


In order to read the paper nowadays I have to appease The Shredder with her own section of the newspaper "to read." You can tell that she takes this task very seriously.


This new hobby only gets a little dangerous when she decides to taste her work. Good thing I have eyes like a hawk (thanks to teaching elementary school) and am an expert at finger swiping a mouth (thanks to Scout).


My poor baby is going to have an identity crisis. I love dressing her up like a little animal. Unfortunately, I think this bunny beanie is too small for her head now.


Aunt Erin, the tutu you gave us just keeps on giving. Look how cute it is paired with a sweater!


Ruby loves to play. Look how happy she is!


Remember what I said about dressing my baby like an animal? This is her giraffe hoodie. I love it! The hood has ears and giraffe knobs (or whatever the technical term is for those things).


As if this jacket couldn't get any cuter...it also has a tail! Love it!


Here's the whole ensemble. It really was my favorite splurge so far.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Man I wish I could hold and play with that little girl. She is adorable. The tutu is especially cute!

Rach said...

There is something so cute about little kids dressing up like animals. Maybe it's cause adults can't do it that we like to do it to our kids. Can you imagine a grown man walking around in a giraffe hoodie...tail and all??? Wouldn't even come close to how cute it is on little Ruby!