Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sensible Dreams



Oh man, have things changed! This is the conversation that Brandon and I had the other day.

B: I can't wait to have my car back again. (Side note: When Ruby was born we switched cars and he now drives my 2 door 1999 red escort zx2. It has well over 100,000 miles, makes strange noises, and is pretty much a "chick car;" however, insurance is cheap, we don't have a car payment, and since it's mostly reliable it's still around.)

J: I really hope our cars can last until we move back to Utah (sometime in the next few years).

B: When we move back to Utah I'd really love to get a Subaru Outback wagon. That's my dream car.

J: That's your dream car? Wow, things have changed a lot in the past few years.

B: It's not my "dream car," but it's my affordable dream car. You know.

Sadly, he's right-- I didn't even have to ask why he wants an all wheel drive wagon-- I already know it's about transporting his mountain bike and getting to awesome off-road trails.

0 comments: