I love it too! Can a kid possibly get happier than this? I don't think so! Jenn, she has your zest for life. She makes ME want to try riding that toy. Thanks for brightening my adorable little Ruby!
Lots of love from the beehive state. In the past few months we sold our beloved home in the lone star state, bought our "forever" home close to family, and welcomed a new baby into our lives. In between working and raising the kids we're trying to decorate, remodel our home, and get out and enjoy the great outdoors. It's a busy, crazy, beautiful life!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT too! That smile even LOOKS like her. Adorable.
Sooo cute!!
I love it too! Can a kid possibly get happier than this? I don't think so! Jenn, she has your zest for life. She makes ME want to try riding that toy. Thanks for brightening my adorable little Ruby!
So adorable! Love that cute little face!
Post a Comment