
Ruby is growing so quickly. Here are the stats from her 18 month exam:
Weight-23 pounds (30%)
Length- 31 3/4 inches (50%)
Head- 46.5 centimeters (80%)
At 2 years you can double the height and that is a pretty good estimate of how tall she'll be as an adult. Brandon pointed out that she's already on track to surpass her mama, which is okay with me. I don't mind being a shorty, but if she gets the Linford long and lean genes she should consider herself lucky.
In other news, she's just as mischievous as ever. Yesterday she found the linen closet and decided to clear all of the towels off the shelf. This morning she accidentally locked herself in the hall closet after she removed the vacuum and pushed it down the hall. She's also decided that she likes showers. This morning I turned it on to warm up the water and then undressed in my closet. When I came out of the closet she was standing right in the middle of the shower-- fully clothed-- having a great time! I ended up letting her shower with me. When it was all over I heard, "more" quite a bit! She's one adorable little stinker-- and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
1 comments:
That is cute! Love the things that these little kids can get into! Sometimes it makes me wish I could do more "mischievous" things with them and not always be the adult :)
Post a Comment