I woke up on the morning of Mother's Day to the smell of hot German pancakes and beautiful handpicked flowers from our garden. Brandon woke Ruby up early and put her to work helping him prepare for Mother's Day. It was such a lovely heart warming surprise. I am so grateful to have such a thoughtful husband and wonderful children.
I am also grateful for the blessing of a wonderful, zany, giving mother; a kind-hearted, loving grandma; and a fantastically talented and nurturing mother-in-law; so it was wonderful to get to spend part of Mother's Day with them this year. After church we all got together at my in-laws house for a delicious dinner prepared entirely by my father-in-law, husband, and all my husband's siblings. It was so fun to enjoy a meal together and then sit around and visit and be entertained by Little Miss Ruby and Sweet Mr. Wyatt.
Sometimes when life gets a little hairy I just remember how richly blessed I am. I am surrounded by great women, have two perfect babies, and an adoring husband. Thanks to all of you for making my Mother's Day (and every day) so special.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment