Monday, January 9, 2012

11 Month Update


Little Man is officially 11 months old now. He continues to be a joy beyond belief. He loves to follow his big sis and the dog around and get into mischief. He is our expert crawler and peg leg scooter. He's also good at pulling up on furniture. Occasionally, he lets go and stands for a moment before falling on his bum. He hasn't attempted much cruising or stair climbing, but we can tell that it's on the horizon. Right now if we run upstairs quickly and leave him in the basement he'll crawl/scoot to the stairs, pull up on the bottom stair, and wait/squawk until we come back.
He loves, loves, loves balloons; turning over the dog food bowl; digging through the pantry; and splashing in the water.


Recently Mr. Wyatt cut his seventh tooth! He loves to chow down on table food, but lately he's been testing out a new technique-- taste, chew, spit out. So, I wonder exactly how much he's actually eating these days. Nonetheless, he does try everything we give him. And he likes to use spoons-- even if much food doesn't get in his mouth when he does!
I keep signing with him. I swear I saw him sign "milk" two weeks ago, but he hasn't done it since then, so maybe it was just fidgeting. It seems like Ruby was about 13 months before she started to sign back. I can hardly wait for our big guy to sign with us-- it won't be long!


His hair is growing longer and longer. I still can't bring myself to cut it. I think I'm going to let it get a little shaggy and see if he can rock the surfer look. To be continued...
I can hardly believe that in less than a month he'll be a year old. My little cowboy is growing so quickly.

0 comments: