Well, I'm ready to project again! I can only go so long between decorating projects before I get the itch to get messy and create something new.

I've been wanting to do a mini office make over for at least a year now, but have been waiting for nice warm weather since it's going to involve lots of paint.

My main beef is that the room is so visible (It is right off the main hallway in our house.) and feels boring and cluttered, so here's the plan:
Paint horizontal stripes on the wall
Paint the bookcase glossy yellow, replace the hardware, and (maybe) convert the open shelves to backed shelves
Add curtains (the sun can get really unbearable in here at certain times of the day)

Add a more substantial printing center

Renovate Scout's dog crate (a little cover and blanket with co-ordinating fabrics)
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment