Last Wednesday Ruby started preschool. I can hardly believe she's old enough for it! Man, time flies, doesn't it?! Anyway, she was more than ready and excited to start going to school.
On the morning school started she bounced out of bed and brought me her new school outfit so that I could help her get ready. She talked all morning about learning her letters and Miss Cari (who also happens to be a nursery leader).
After school she was equally excited to tell me about her adventures. They painted and read stories and played (oh, the collection of toys Miss Cari has!) and even had snacks.
I'm so glad that she loves going. It made me a little sad to realize that in 2 years it will be Wyatt's turn and she'll be in kindergarten. Those will be some lonely mornings (I guess we'll have to have another kiddo by then to keep me company).






0 comments:
Post a Comment