Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meet Baby Dylan


Three weeks ago my sister gave birth to her first son, Dylan.  While we were standing in the kitchen talking about his cuteness Brandon asked me if I wanted to go visit him and my sister.  He offered to take a few days off work and stay home with the kids so that we could make it happen.  Ladies, I've learned a few things in my 31 years of life, and when your husband makes an offer like that you immediately take him up on it before he changes his mind (and I did)!


This past weekend I spent all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday hanging out with my sister, her husband-- Mike, my new precious nephew, and their awesome dog- Brody while Brandon and the kids had way too much fun by themselves.



It was so fun to totally relax.  I, literally, did nothing other than hold Baby D, go for a few runs on the beach with Brody, and out to lunch with my siblings (we had to check out Mike's new restaurant).  Oh, and I might have made a trip to Trader Joe's...I'm not confessing what I bought (it might or might not have included a box of peppermint jo-jos).  It was soooooo wonderful.  Of course, I missed my kids terribly-- thank goodness for Facetime!




Baby D is a golden baby.  He sleeps, eats, poops, and has us all wrapped around his teeny tiny finger.  I am amazed at how sweet and easy going he is.  Kandace and Mike have it good.  Oh, and he's quite handsome. He has an adorable little dimple and a giant head of hair!  Seriously, this kid is going to need a haircut in a few weeks. lol


I'm so glad that I got to meet him and spend time with my family.  And a big shout out of thanks to my husband for making it happen-- you're the best, baby.












0 comments: