Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cornbelly's

A few days before Levi's birth we took the kids to Cornbelly's Corn Maze.  It's one of my favorite things to do during the fall in Utah and last year we didn't make it, so I'm glad that we went-- even if I was gigantically pregnant!


 There were lots of fun things to do-- playgrounds, slides, corn mazes, hay rides, and what not.

The wagon ride was a little bumpy.  I was kind of hoping to induce labor....
These cool dudes melt my heart.
The kiddos had fun shooting baskets with Daddy and going for rides on the farm go karts.






 It was a beautiful sunny Saturday.



The corn beach was the hit of the day, though.  We must have spent a half hour there playing.  (And they probably would have spent more time there if we didn't suggest that we try something new.)



Rubber duck races and rat wheel races were also a hit.



0 comments: