I can't believe that our little Levi is practically a toddler! He turned 11 months old while we were in France and it makes me kind of sad.
The good news is that he's at a super fun age. He sleeps well, he's fun and curious when he's awake, and he's still so snuggly. He loves Scout (and dogs in general). Whenever he sees or hears a dog he signs dog and makes a little barking sound. He also says something that sounds like dog. He babbles "Mama"-- it usually sounds like "Mamammamama" and "Dada." Brandon was thrilled when Levi pointed to him and said "Dad." Levi also makes car noises when playing with cars and likes to immitate sounds. The only other sign I've seen him attempt is all done. It's one handed, though, so I'm unsure if that's exactly what he's trying to express. We'll go with it...
He's a speedy little crawler and pulls up on everything all the time and cruises around while holding onto furniture. I suspect that standing with out help and walking is on the horizon.
Tiny has the most sparkly eyes and loves to smile and flirt. When he buries his head in embarrassment I think he might explode with cuteness.
Hands down, he's the best eater we've made. He loves to try all kinds of food and can sometimes even out eat his 6.5 year old sister. Seriously, yesterday for dinner he ate watermelon, grapes, pureed vegetables, bread, deli ham, and some macaroni and cheese. Ruby ate one bowl of macaroni and cheese and a handful of grapes. lol
We love our sweet little Levi.
0 comments:
Post a Comment