For those of you who haven't made it down to Houston to visit yet, I decided to post a few pictures of our pad. We're still in decorating mode (and probably will be for a few years-- furniture is pricey), but we love our first place.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
6 comments:
What a beautiful home you guys have! How fun, getting to decorate and buy furniture and all that. We can't wait to join the home owners clan later this year. Hopefully! Our friends the Wallace's just purchased their first home too, it's really awesome. Hope all is well! Check out our blog, nealandwendy.blogspot.com
I love the green walls! Glad you guys are doing well- the puppy is adorable (Taylor just discovered toilet paper rolls, too).
Ooh, very nice. I'd love to be able to afford such a place up here!
Super cute! Those pictures are making me want to redecorate my place (more accurately... decorate in the first place since I never really did it to start with). Anyway, cute place!
I love these pictures of your house! It's so stylish! I love your blog so far- it'll be nice to keep up with you in Texas!
What beautiful pictures! It is even more gorgeous in real life!
Post a Comment