Sunday, January 27, 2008

I need an immune system transplant!

Okay, so now I've been sick 4 times since the first of December! It all started when I was on vacation in Utah for Brandon's holiday party. I ended up extending our stay at my inlaws and making a trip to the instacare clinic. Turns out that I probably had food poisoning. Not long after, I had a second and third round of flu like symptoms. Then earlier this week my sweet husband gave me a cold. By the time I got the cold I was so tired of being sick that I went on with life as if I wasn't-- I made it to the gym 4 times and didn't take one sick day at work. I'm finally feeling better, but am sure that someone who went to work or the gym last week won't have such a great time this week. Sorry if it's you.

2 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Feel better Jen! I know, it sucks to be sick over and over- I have to have surgery on Thursday because of my continuous problems- NO FUN.

Lesley said...

Poor Jenn! I am so impressed that you still went to the gym. You are an inspiration to all of us sickies. Hope this is the last bout of illnesses for this season!