Friday, August 22, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Wednesday Brandon went with me to my doctor's appointment. It was the last appointment before the big ultrasound reveal next month (when we will confirm that our growing babe is a precious little girl). Here are just a few updates:

*the fetal heart rate was 159 (I read somewhere that a heart rate above 140 is a good indicator that it's a girl!)

*I still have negative net weight gain (thanks to a rough first trimester)

* I finally had to give up my jeans this week and start wearing maternity pants full time, although it isn't overly apparent that I'm pregnant. When a perfect stranger realizes that I'm preggo I'm going to celebrate!

Pictures to come...

3 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Yay! So excited for the big gender reveal! I wanna see the tummy, too. (I'm living vicariously through you until we can manage to get pregnant again, if that's ok... :-) )

Coila said...

Oh how exciting! A little girl always sounds like so much fun. But then, my younger brothers were awesome, so either way I'm sure you'll be happy about it. ;)

Mull Family said...

Okay, first, I LOVE the hair! I am too wimpy to chop mine off right now, but maybe sometime in the future. Second, hooray for the baby to be! I can't wait to find out for sure what you are having... and I am so jealous that you haven't gained any weight yet (though it's a good thing to gain it later in the pregnancy). I gained something like 12 pounds in my first trimester, even though I was throwing up all the time! ( I ate bread constantly to try to keep the vomit away while at work). Anyway, glad to hear the baby is healthy!