Saturday, August 16, 2008

Who's that girl?

Remember this look?



As of Friday, I'm a new woman. I finally worked up the courage to cut 12 inches off my hair. I've been wanting to donate it to locks of love for at least a year, but finally found the courage just the other day. It feels so liberating-- I should have have done this a long time ago.

5 comments:

tweedlediva said...

We like it! Matt says it suits you. Have you felt the baby kick yet? Your counter says it's time!!!

Lesley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is such an adorable style, and it looks like it was invented just for you, hott stuff. I especially liked it with your super-tailored dress today -- very chic.

Coila said...

Ooooh, gorgeous look on you, girl! I love it! I'm going to donate to locks of love again sometime. But, I want to enjoy the long hair for a little while first! :D

Matt and Mandy said...

Cute hair! I chopped 12 inches off of mine a couple of months ago, it really does feel liberating! Short hair is sooo much easier to deal with when you have kids, you'll be glad you did it! Hope you are feeling well!

Cher said...

OH my gosh Jenn! Look at how beautiful you are! I am so excited for you!!! How are you feeling?