In honor of our 4 year wedding anniversary on Sunday...
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I forgot that we got married the same day and same year just different temples. Love the pictures and the song.
this is such a cute post jenn! i love the high school pictures! you guys look like such babies! happy 4 years!
WE always knew you'd "make it"! you're welcome from us, for helping you two get together!
Congrats on 4 years. We just celebrated #3. I love that you two knew eachother from so long ago. Not many actually make it that far. Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see what this little baby looks like.
I love all the pictures. I guess I didn't realize you two had been together that long! Happy Anniversary! My kids are going to miss you in Primary!
Happy Anniversary! I love all the old pictures. Very cute!! You guys look so great.
Very Very Sweet! Happy Late Christmas! Soon to be Happy New Year! And Happy Happy Anniversary!
LOVE YOU GUYS! I hope that you are feeling well! Keep us posted on Baby Watch 2009!
Beautifully written and great pictures. It is so fun that you two have been together since high school...a lot of fun memories!
So cute - I hope you had a great anniversary!!
I remember when you guys first started dating! Crazy how time flies! Wow, the baby is almost here. Congrats!
Cheesy song, cute post. Happy anniversary you two! :)
Awwww! Thanks for sharing that walk down memory lane! Happy anniversary!
It was fun to read about your new Christmas traditions, too! It is sad for me to think about celebrating a Texas holiday without you guys! Doing it together is one of my favorite traditions with you guys, so we will have to get back on track. :)
Such a cute post, and such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment