Monday, December 8, 2008

Picture Update

I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures to my computer. Here's the past month or so in review:


Last year I forced Scout to wear a Halloween costume. This year I decided that I didn't want to fight that battle and settled on a scarf.


Me and the baby around 29 weeks.


Thanksgiving baby bump... no I didn't swallow the turkey whole!


Thanksgiving at the Larson's was all about...

good food,


good friends,


and super cute kids.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Brittnee Jacobson from your third grade class at Sagecreek. I am so excited for you to have baby Ruby!! I miss you so much. Please email me when you get a chance at brittthetwitt@gmail.com. I tried to email you but I guess I had an old email address. I can't wait to hear from you and I promise that I will write you back. Love Brittnee