Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Pics

Howdy ya'll!

We're still struggling to get Ruby to sleep on her own, but have golden moments of success. Most of the time I end up snuggling her or carrying her around in the baby bjorn like a kangaroo (which has resulted in a very cute nick name-- KangaRuby).


Scout loves to be near the baby. Whenever I sit down on the couch to feed or cuddle her he jumps up and snuggles in close.


The peanut is undecided about her swing. Once when my mom was here she stayed in it for nearly an hour. Since then she only tolerates it for about 20 minutes at a time. When she first gets in she stares at the mobile-- transfixed is actually more like it. So, maybe with time she'll come aound to loving it.


Here's looking at you, kid. Ruby Roo loves spending time with her daddy.


Yes, I'm one of those mothers who always sticks bows in her baby's hair. Hey, this may be the only little girl we ever get. I've got to keep her looking girly before she's old enough to protest.

5 comments:

Mull Family said...

she is so adorable! I just want to snuggle her! When are you going to bring her to Utah so I can meet her?

Lesley said...

Those are some very cute pictures. Ruby Roo! KangaRuby! I love it!

In the picture of Ruby in her swing she looks like one of her parents...I am just not sure which parent though... what do you think?

The way she is yanking at the bow makes it look like she is already protesting!

Ariane said...

So sweet! Ruby Roo looks like she is doing really well. Emjoy having a girl!

Brigette Little said...

Love the nickname! Ashley used to do the same thing with her headbands - only she usually got them down over her eyes, and then she'd be hopping mad.

Coila said...

From what little I can tell from the (wonderful) pix, she looks like both of you! How cool!