3 generations
The past two weeks have been filled with nonstop grandma action. It has been really helpful to have an extra set of hands around the house while Brandon and I have been adjusting to parenthood.
Ruby and Grammy
Because both my mom and Brandon's mom came to visit we've been well feed and rested, our house is clean, the nursery is practically finished, our baby is happy, and we even have a new plant in the garden.
Loving on Grandma after a bath
Grandmas, just so you know, we love you and feel incredibly blessed by your generosity. Come back to visit soon-- Baby Ruby will miss you if you're away for too long.
Snuggle time with Grandma Linford
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
Awww! What a cute girl!
Scott and I got a kick out of how much both of you look like your Mammas. Sounds like they were so helpful!
During breakfast today Ian knocked on the table and said "Who's dere? It's Jenn!" I wish it had been true! :)
Grandmas are the best! What would we do without them? Not have babies. Baby Ruby is so adorable!! Congrats you guys! She's a lucky little beauty to be born in your loving family. She's got a great life ahead of her!
I agree, grandmas are the best! So glad you've had lots of help and that both of your moms were able to come snuggle little Ruby!
Post a Comment