
Here are some of the pictures from Ruby's newborn photo shoot (10 days old). So hard to choose a favorite... Email me if you want to see the rest or purchase some prints.





Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
Married since December 2004 and living the dream.

Here are some of the pictures from Ruby's newborn photo shoot (10 days old). So hard to choose a favorite... Email me if you want to see the rest or purchase some prints.





Posted by Brandon and Jenn at 10:45 AM
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
Adorable! She is so sweet! It seems like forever since I've seen you! I want to meet this little girl.
Adorable! Where did you get them done?
I probably should purchase some for Joseph.... :)
Wow, those are great pictures!! I love that first one, she just looks so peaceful and perfect!! I also like the one with you in it as well - so cute!
What a beautiful baby girl you have! I'm so happy for you!!
She's sooo precious . . . that picture of you and her and your smile. . . I get the chills! Can't wait to see you guys again. It's been a while!
Post a Comment