Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ruby hearts Aunt Kandace



Earlier this month my sister came to visit me and the new babe. We had a great girls weekend (Brandon was on a business trip). When she came I was pretty housebound since I had to pump every 3 hours and do marathon feedings with the wee-one, but it didn't seem to bother her one bit. She was uber helpful and kept me company in the midst of my insanity. It has been so long since we've been able to hang out that I forgot how much fun it is to wear pjs all day, feast on double stuff oreos, and watch movies (even if I can't stay awake for a single one of them). Here are some of the highlights of her visit:


Purse shopping at Sam Moooooooon-- too many choices...


Feasting on some good 'ol Texas bbq


Falling in love...


Sleeping


Laughing


Adoring the wee one


Reconnecting and now missing...

How sad that we don't live closer. We miss you Aunt Kandace!

0 comments: