I know it takes a few more months before Ruby's eye color is set, but I can't resist wondering if she'll have my light browns or Brandon's baby blues.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
Married since December 2004 and living the dream.
I know it takes a few more months before Ruby's eye color is set, but I can't resist wondering if she'll have my light browns or Brandon's baby blues.
Posted by Brandon and Jenn at 8:49 PM
4 comments:
I love to think about this too. I think hers will be just like her mamas, but you really can't ever be sure!
Ashley's went from blue to kind of a murky gray and stayed that way until she was a year old. However, in pictures they looked brown (even thought they really weren't). Sure enough, they ended up brown. Kind of funny, huh?
Haha....I'm going through the same thing! Jos's eyes are still grayish-blue and she's over six months. I'm guessing Jos's will be green, but who knows! Either way, I'm sure Ruby's eyes will be gorgeous. I wish it wasn't such a mystery though! What a cutie she is for real!!
She just keeps getting cuter, doesn't she?! I remember when Davis had those baby gray eyes, but they are all brown now... and I must say they compliment his reddish hair very nicely! We would love to see you and meet little Ruby when you are in town. You have my number... don't forget to call!
Post a Comment