We had the room painted and furniture assembled by the time Ruby got home from the hospital, but it has taken me nearly 3 months to finish up the details. I may not be Candice Olsen or Vern Yip, but I'm pretty happy with the results. Check it out...
Behold, the most comfortable rocking chair in the world.
This is the most boring wall in the room. I'm thinking of spicing up the letters with paint or scrap booking paper.
This was a family affair-- Mom made the curtains, Brandon hung the blinds, and my dad hung the shelf-- I believe in outsourcing.
The changing station/dresser.
A close up picture of today's project.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
So gorgeous. I love how it has turned out. What a lucky little darling!
I love it! Very cute.
Way cute - such a fun nursery!!
Post a Comment