Sleeping beauty...
Someone has found her hands. Most of the time she can't decide if she wants to fall asleep sucking her fist, binky, or both at the same time.
At four months Ruby tried her first taste of rice cereal.
Can you tell that she's not a fan?
Somebody has found a new use for my nursing pillow.
Mr. Scout and Little Miss Ruby are the best of buddies (probably because she can't chase him around the house or pull his tail yet).
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute!! Love the rice cereal picture!! We haven't tried it with Eli yet - we'll see how he reacts.
Oh my gosh, I love the picture of her in her little onesie chilin with Scout on the floor. So cute, Jenn!
Okay, one more post - I love coming to your blog just to hear your country music. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC! Especially in the summertime. Hey, Ben has actually been talking about going to Houston for residency since they have so many programs there... you wouldn't still be there in two years would ya?!
Post a Comment