This past week I had the opportunity to take Ruby home to California to meet my family and play at the beach. The weather was fantastic, the beach was awesome, and the company was excellent.
We played in the pool,
tried our hand at a little miniature golf,
walked on the beach,
ate on the boardwalk,
put our feet in the sand,
jumped in the ocean,
touched everything we could in the tide pools,
visited with family,
made new friends,
caught up with old friends,
ate like kings,
worked on our tans,
and at the end of the week we collapsed. Thanks to everyone for squeezing us into your schedules. We love you all.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of you and Ruby with the beach in the background! I wish I had one just like it with each of my kids! Quick! Get a frame for that one!
Looks like a fun trip!
Ooo... Sees. YUM.
Looks like a fun trip!! There's nothing like home and family!!
Post a Comment