Brandon and I are always on the lookout for fun family activities (especially indoors ones so that we can beat the Houston heat).
When I heard that Houston was having an dog show at the Reliant Arena I thought it sounded fun. As it turns out, it was.
We had a great time watching the dogs parade around and compete in all kinds of competitions. We all loved the Frisbee catching event, strong dog contest, and agility courses; but our favorite was fly ball. (It's basically a dog relay race where one team of dogs races against another.)
Scout would have loved it. Next year he gets to come for sure! The best part, though, was people watching. We saw some CRAZY folks there...
In other news, I recently found out that I need a root canal and we think that Ruby might be teething. So, Brandon has had to put up with 2 crabby little ladies-- bless his heart.
We're also getting ready for Brandon's big family reunion. We can hardly wait for this adorable little shortcake to meet her Great Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment