Saturday, November 28, 2009

Zoo, baby!



Wednesday we took Ruby to the zoo for the first time. The weather was perfect and it was surprisingly mellow for a holiday weekend. Roo loved being outside in the fresh air and we loved being with her. Family outings are the best!


Baby bird had a good time.


Brandon crawled through a very small tunnel with Ruby in his arms (and a backpack on his back) in order to get this picture.


While I was trying to get Ruby to pet this goat the little girl in the foreground walked up and alternated between petting our Ruby and the goat. It was pretty adorable.


Ruby got to check out the zoo from a whole new level.


Coming and going that giraffe sweater is too cute for words. Did you notice the tail?


Meeting the giraffes. The one named Miles was born the day before Ruby...I think they felt a connection.


Daddy's girl, making our hearts melt.


Happy girl!


Me and my girl.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

What a fun day at the zoo! I bet it was perfect weather, too.

How fun that Ruby's "twin" giraffe was there to meet and that Ruby had worn her matching "skin"! And I guess it is no surprise the little girl in the petting zoo mistook Ruby for wildlife -- Ruby sure looks the part with the spots and tail! ADORABLE!

Mull Family said...

So, so, so Cute!!!! By the way, we would love to get together for dinner or something fun when you guys are in town. Give us a call!