Thursday, February 11, 2010

I got it from my mama

When Ruby was first born everyone thought she looked just like her daddy.

Here's a picture of newborn Brandon:


Here's a picture of newborn Ruby


Now that she's growing up I think her resemblance to her mama is much more apparent, but I'll let you be the judge...

Me on my first birthday:






Ruby on her first birthday:






And, just for fun...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do see a lot of similarities! How fun to have her wear your old clothes...I love it! So cute!

Rach said...

Holy cow! Crazy...you guys could be twins! (at least, I think so!).
That is so fun. She is absolutely adorable and would be lucky to be just like her mom :)

Koni Frost said...

I saw her wear this dress at church and thought it was so adorable.. never would have guessed it's 20 years old! (We had the same bouncer as you... ahhh.. William nearly lived in it his first 7 months of life... they grow up too fast!)