
Our family pictures came in today. I know I recently plugged Koni Frost's photography business, but I feel like I should do it again. She's a great artist and we really love her work. Here are some of my favorite pictures (choosing them is quite the ordeal, because there are so many good ones):
Ruby looks like a Baby Gap model in this one. Too cute!
Notice the Vivace pink sequenced headband? I couldn't resist...
I'm thinking about enlarging this and hanging it over our fireplace.
This is my other choice for our enlarged family portrait. I'm torn...
Typical Ruby and Scout-- poke and avoid.
I love the look of pure joy on Ruby's face. She's a real Daddy's girl.
Look at that sweet toothy grin-- precious!
My baby is looking so grown up.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is adorable... and you look GOOD! I love her photography.
I have NO IDEA how you are going to choose. I'll pray for you. They are ALL SO beautiful!
These are so great! I'm having Koni take some pics of the kids soon, very excited! How are you going to choose?!
They are all so cute! You guys look great. You make me want to go out and take some family pictures now.
I LOVE IT! The one of you and Roo at the very end is my new favorite. I would love to have that exact picture of me with my child!
Adorable!
i love all the pics. they really are amazing. you look great btw!!! where did you get ruby's flower? Did you make it?
I bought the bow at the quilted bear ages ago, but next time I'm in Utah I'll look to see if they have one I can send you for your princess. The headband came from Walmart just a few weeks ago (look in the girl's accessory section).
Jenn, you look TERRIFIC! The family pics turned out great. Roo is suuuuuper adorable.
Love the reference to vivace...totally made me laugh!
You do look great! So fun to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment