Way back in May my cute Grandma turned 80 years old. Unfortunately, at the time she was on a month long trip to California so none of her friends in Utah were around to celebrate with her. So, Mom and I planned a little open house dessert bar in Grandma's honor while we were in town.
All of her wonderful friends joined the party and even my Aunt Christy flew up from California to be with us. I kept the chocolate fondu flowing all night long, so I didn't snap any pictures but my mom keeps telling me that she did. Until I get a copy of those pictures I'll just post some of Little Ruby playing at the park with her great grandma. It was fun to celebrate a life so well lived-- here's to many more happy years in the future!
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment