Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome Home!

The reason our trip to Utah lasted so long was because we wanted to be at the airport when this foxy lady came home from Korea.



Brandon's sister Alyssa had been serving a mission for 18 months and because of the distance between Texas and Utah the last time I saw her was at my baby shower-- in Oct 2008. So, this was the first time that Ruby met her awesome aunt. It was a little bit of a whirlwind visit, because we left town about 24 hours after she got home; but we were soooooo glad that we got to see her and hear about some of her adventures in person. Next month at our family reunion I'm sure we'll get a chance to have a really good visit. For now it's just good to have her back in the US!

1 comments:

Mull Family said...

Wow, I just got all caught up on your blog! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! If I had known that you were in Utah, I would have kidnapped you and dragged you over here for lunch or something... but I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to get together before long. I'm still so excited that you guys are moving up here!! I love all the fun pictures from your trip, and that Ruby is just too cute!