A few days ago we made an offer on a house in Draper and we just found out today that it was accepted! They want to close on January 31, though, so we have to move at light speed in order to get the loan and all of our due diligence taken care of before the end of the month. We're really excited about this home. It has so much character and is in a great location (across the street from a park and elementary school). It's a little older and needs some updating, but not an overwhelming amount. I'm actually looking forward to fixing it according to our liking together. Now, let's just pray that the baby does not come early...
Here's a link to the mls listing in case you want to check out a few pictures.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
2 comments:
It's huge! Looks great! I know I've never been to your last house in Texas, but when this link to the Draper house first popped up, I thought it was your old house. Hahah. Looks similar to me! Great find. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here!!
Yay! Congrats! The house looks amazing, and so big! It also sounds like it's in a great location. I checked the map, and James's family lives relatively close. They are just east on Highland Drive and then north on 1300E. (just a few houses in). So next time we go there to visit them we'll have to drop by! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment