
Little Ruby Girl has turned into Little Ruby the Parrot. She repeats EVERYTHING you say. Sometimes it's especially hilarious (like when you say "Oh, come on!" to the guy in front of you who is driving super slow).
She has become very attached to Pengie (her stuffed penguin) and Pooh mankie (her Winnie the Pooh blanket). She NEEDS both to sleep at night. Last night we couldn't find Pooh mankie anywhere. I even took her around the house to help me search for it. She told me that it was in the kitchen, but when we couldn't find it we put her to bed and continued looking. Eventually it was found in her kitchen. I guess she knew where it was all along.
My mom's dog Molly barks a lot. I guess we all shout "Molly, shh!" frequently because Ruby pipes up and does the same when she hears her barking now.
"Nuggle, nuggle" (followed by a a hug) is Ruby speak for "snuggle, snuggle."
I have no idea why but "donchee" is Ruby's way of pronouncing dinosaur.
When she wants you to hold her she phrases the request in this manner: "Hold you me! Pleeeeze"
Share is definitely Ruby's favorite word. She employs it when it works to her advantage or she wants something. For example, yesterday she saw a balloon and said, "share balloon."
Bath time is her favorite time of the day. She frequently takes one in the morning and one at night. I rarely ever get to take one by myself anymore because she'll stand at the door and request "Mommy share bath pleeeeeze" and whimper until I give in. At least she says "thank you" when I open the door. :)
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment