Poor sweet baby had his shots last Friday. Later that night his nose started to run and he began acting fussy and running a low grade fever. We just figured it was a typical reaction to vaccinations. As the weekend wore on and his pain/fever/sleeping habits got worse we suspected something abnormal was happening. On Monday I took him back to the doctor. It turns out that the little man had a double ear infection! I feel terrible that we didn't realize it sooner. I guess we just attributed the symptoms to his shots. He's been on antibiotics for the past few days and is doing MUCH better. He's even back to sleeping through the night. HALLELUJAH!
Here are his stats from his 6 month well check:
weight 19 lbs, 13 oz (90%)
height 27 in (80%)
head circumference 18 in (97%)
Good thing we have the extra big infant car seat! If we had bought the smaller one we'd be looking for an upgrade right now.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment