Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10 month update



I'm not calling Wyatt little man anymore, little tank is much more appropriate! He's so beefy I'm sure that I'm going to throw my back out hauling around his car seat (luckily it has a 30 lb weight limit, so he can still fit in it). The good news is that he is a healthy and happy eater. He still drinks about 24 oz of formula a day and eats a jar or two of baby food, but he loves table food. He tries it all-- in fact, it's quite possible that he has tried more food these past few months than his sister has in her whole life. He loves ham, cucumbers, graham crackers, pears, peas, yogurt melts, and cheerios.


He puts all those calories to good use crawling around and pulling up on furniture. Just a few weeks ago he stopped army crawling and has started using all fours. Once or twice a day he pulls up to a stand, so it won't be long until we have a cruiser in our house!


The newest way to get around-- on all fours.

Eating the fall out of Ruby's pumpkin chocolate chip muffin (He might have learned this trick from Scout.).

He is great at independent play (as long as you are in eye sight). He loves to gnaw on the play food in Ruby's kitchen and open/shut the doors on her oven. He gets really excited about the dog and has even started throwing the ball for him.

Everywhere we go people are fascinated with his red hair and bright blue eyes. I have to admit that I think he's pretty handsome, too.

We love our big baby boy and can hardly believe that he's almost a year old.

0 comments: