Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meeting Great Grandpa Plasterer

Brandon's grandfather lives in Virginia, and while we've always gotten the nicest letters and updates from him and his wife, the only time I met them was the day Brandon and I got married.  He's been out to Utah to visit a few times, but the stars never aligned and I was always unable to visit with him; so I was over joyed when I found out he'd be in town and we'd all have the opportunity to visit with him.  


The kids warmed up to Great Grandpa pretty quickly.  Sadly, I didn't get many pictures.  (I think my mother in law did, though).  Anyway, we had a very pleasant visit.  He is a remarkable man and I'm honored that my kids finally got a chance to meet him in person.  Hopefully it won't be long before we do it again.

0 comments: