Saturday, December 8, 2012

Letters to Santa

Last week Ruby wrote a letter to Santa.  She dictated the text to me and I wrote it for her.  The letter read:
Dear Santa,
Please can you give Wyatt a fast car and me a doll house?  Can you give Daddy a bell for his bike?
I've been a good girl so you can bring me some presents.
Thank you for all the gifts you bring the girls and boys.
Love,
Ruby Elizabeth Linford




She then had me draw a picture of a dollhouse for her to color and later drew her own picture of a dollhouse on the back. When I sealed the envelope she asked me to write "Santa I've been a good girl today." on the back.
We mailed the letter off to the North Pole and within a week we got a letter back from Santa!



Here's what his letter said:
Dear Ruby,
Thank you so much for you letter.  I will do my best to make sure the elves get you a doll house, Wyatt a car, and Daddy a bike bell.
I'm so happy that you're on my "good list."  It makes me smile to see you be so nice to your brother and listen to your mommy and daddy.
Merry Christmas.
Love,
Santa Claus

0 comments: