Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Annual Birthday Pictures


Babies grow up all too quickly.  I don't want to miss documenting a single stage of their little lives, that's why I make sure to take milestone pictures.  I have a set of pictures for both Ruby and Wyatt as newborns and then every 3 months after that (for the first year).  From 2 years and up I take yearly birthday pictures. When they're school age I'll probably start using school pictures at that point.

Ruby, age 4

Wyatt, age 2-- working on his Abercrombie and Fitch portfolio

Anyway, here's the latest installment of milestone pictures.  I went to a local studio called Foto Fly.  Spoiler alert: They are darling!  If I could just freeze my kiddos forever at this age I would.  Watching them play during this photo shoot was a wonderful memory in itself.  They love each other and these pictures show it.  So glad I have them.

2 peas in a pod

One of my favorites...

super sassy

Look at those cheeks-- just want to squeeze 'em!

Sooooooo cute!

Hello, handsome.

Best buddies

Possibly one of my favorite pictures of them together EVER.

tiny dancer

Welcome to the boardroom.

Super sweet girl

Such a little man

Such a little lady

Love those nails

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Super, super adorable pictures!! And of course the kids are precious, too! You sure made some cute ones!!

Julia said...

These are so cute!!! Where did you take them?

Wendy and Neal said...

Oh, forget about it! These are too much!! I love them!! Btw, Jenn. That little Roobs is YOU.

PS is it just me, or are the word verifications on your blog comment section nearly impossible to get right?!? whew!