Hey-o! As you know, I've written about my struggles with weight-related issues here on occasion. Well, last week I decided to make some big dietary changes and am fully committed uncovering the best, most healthy version of me. To help keep me on track I started a second blog-- Jenn Lynn Sunshine Fitness-- where I can therapeutically write about what's on my mind, post my successes and failures, write down recipes or workouts I love, but most of all chart my progress. I try to keep it positive and am really hoping that it will be a key to keeping me motivated and successful this time around. If you want to follow me on my journey send me your email address or word press user name. Since a lot of the information is personal and sensitive for me I'm keeping it private for right now.
Thanks for all your support!
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
1 comments:
I would love to follow your journey! zaneandariane@gmail.com
Post a Comment