Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A few more random moments in December

Funny face:
I snapped these pictures of our tiny on Christmas Eve.  I love his little expressions.

 Santa Baby:
Everywhere we went in December we ran into Santa.  Wyatt was a little skeptical of all these Santas.  He's not sure which one (if any were the real deal).  Levi seemed indifferent to the one who came to the gym.  I suspect that he'll cry when he meets him again next year.


 Cry Baby:
I snapped this picture before the Christmas Sunday church service.  Clearly, Levi was not in the mood for pictures.


Nutcracker date:
I really wanted to take Ruby to the Nutcracker this year, but knew that I couldn't leave Levi for that long; so Grandma Penny took her.  The two of them had a lovely evening.




Stitches:
A few weeks before Christmas I sliced open my thumb while trying to open a tin can.  On the way to the instacare (this happened on a Sunday morning) Ruby listened intently to how I sliced it open then replied "Well, what did you expect would happen?"  (Referring to using my thumb to pry open the dangling can top).  Ahh, kids...

0 comments: