This year Brandon and the kids went all out for Mother's Day. They did have me a little worried when they called from Costco a few days before and asked if I'd like a tent as a gift... good thing they didn't get it! lol Instead, Ruby picked out flowers for my garden and Wyatt picked out water bottles for me to use at the gym-- both very thoughtful gifts. Brandon bought me a new pair of shoes that I had been hoping for and my mom and grandma surprised me with a new peony bush (my favorite) for my garden. I was spoiled!
Brandon and the kids made me breakfast before church and then after church both sides of our family came over for dinner. All the menfolk were in charge of all the food and clean up. They did everything from appetizers to dessert and took care of the dishes. Win! Win! Win!
I sure love this adorable family of mine and all the effort they put into making sure that I had a special day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment