Yesterday Brandon left on a business trip. Before he left I started making a mental list of all the fun things I can do while he's away-- watch as much HGTV as I want, read novels until late at night, let the dog sleep with me, and eat out. So, guess what the first thing I did was? Turn on the Super Bowl for background noise. If that wasn't enough I also found myself ocassionally flipping to CNN to catch up on the latst election news (something that Brandon is constantly doing). I guess I miss him. Good thing he'll be home soon.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'm the same way. I can't sleep when Bryson is gone. I have even slept with the lights on before! At least our husbands know that they are loved and missed when they are away.
I do the same thing! Except I leave ESPN on. Icckkk. That's when I know I really really really miss him. :) At least Scout is there to miss Brandon right along with you.
Post a Comment