Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now that's an entertainment center!




As a Christmas present to ourselves last year Brandon and I splurged on a 50 inch plasma tv. Since our old entertainment center is built for a 30 inch square monitor our new tv has been sitting on top of the coffee table for the past 9 months.



For the past 6 months or so Brandon and our neighbor Graig worked together to build us a deluxe unit (because I couldn't find anything that I loved). It turned out to be quite the weekend project because of Graig's chaotic work schedule, Brandon's business trips, the summer heat, and issue of finding the perfect stain.



Last Sunday the stain was finally dry enough to move it into the living room. I love it! I'm so proud of Brandon-- it really looks great. Now I'm thinking it's time to focus on the nursery...

3 comments:

tweedlediva said...

It looks fabulous! Good job Brandon!

Lesley said...

Ummm... can I have one? I LOVE it. If I was to custom make one, it would be exactly the same. Now we can watch the Cougars play in style!

Matt and Mandy said...

WOW! That is awesome! Good work Brandon, seriously impressive!