Yesterday my old obgyn here in Utah squeezed me in for my 20 week check up and ultrasound. So, we know the sex of our sweet little baby. Drum roll, please... it's a girl!!!!! Seventy percent of you guessed correctly. I've been saying the whole pregnancy that it's a girl. Brandon was skeptical at first, but came around to my way of thinking recently. I think some of my in-laws were surprised when we told them, but my family seemed just as sure as I was that it's a girl. Yeah for little girls!!! All I can say is there is going to be a lot of lace and ruffles and pink in our future.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND BRANDON!!! A little girl! This is so exciting and I bet Grandma Ruby and Grandma Donna are already purchasing pink frilly things! Sure love you! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
Hooray for team pink!! I thought for sure I was having a boy before we found out.... Congrats and I'm sure you will have an overload of pink come your way!
yeah! you are going to have so much fun shopping! Congratulations! By the way, Tarin had her baby girl yesterday!
How long are you here fore!!! Can we get together!!!???!!!
How exciting! It sounded like you wanted a girl, too. Congrats!
Post a Comment