Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick Love Notes to my Fam



Dear Brandon and Ruby,

Thanks for making this past mother's day so memorable. Just being little Roo Bear's mom is a wonderful gift, but I still appreciate the flowers, bubble bath, chocolate dipped strawberries, homemade breakfast and dinner, and most of all-- the luxurious nap I took while you two played at the park.





Dear Miss Ruby,

Thanks for giving me a million reasons to smile on a daily basis. I love to watch you play and I really love it when you help out around the house. Even if it does create more work for me to do, I hate to quash your innate desire to help. When you're a teenager I hope you're just as excited to help me fold the laundry, put away the groceries, and feed the dog; but I'm not holding my breath...





Dear Ruby,

One more thing, I love those little piggy tails! I appreciate you humoring my overuse of ginormous bows for the first 13 months of your life and now that you're feeling more independent I'm glad you still let me style your hair daily. There is nothing cuter than playing peek-a-boo with you and seeing just two little pig tails popping out of the blanket or picking you up from kid's club at the gym and knowing that it's you standing behind the gate, because I can see your hair standing up. You were born to be a fashionista (amongst other things, of course)!



3 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the picture of Ruby and her true love! But hey, Joseph shreds toilet paper too!

And the Letters to Family are adorable. Sounds like Brandon did a nice job!

Jamie and Ben said...

I love this girl. She looks like she makes life quite the adventure. And those pig tails are to die for. Charlotte is finally growing more hair in her bald forehead spots thank heavens!

Mull Family said...

Cute post! That little Ruby just keeps getting cuter. Is it just me or does she look just like you? I would love to get together when you're in Utah. Call me and let me know when you'll be here. We are taking a little vacation at the beginning of June, but other than that, we'll be around!