Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoo Baby!


Since Brandon had Good Friday off of work we decided to get out of the house and do something as a family. It was a little chilly in the morning, but it warmed up nicely and we had a really great time together at the zoo.
Ruby loved the snake slide (understatement of the year). This is a picture of Brandon waiting to catch her as she came down.

Waaaaaay better than seeing the real thing at Brazos State Park. Am I right?

Turtle girl. I have a picture of me playing in this shell when I was 20 years old. I should dig it out to compare...

As soon as she saw the carosuel she wanted to "ride the ponies". Looks like she settled for a wolf.

This peacock just roamed around the park for us to admire.

The giraffes are always a favorite with our family.

The only picture of all four of us together. Taking a group shot is getting to be more and more taxing.

Me and Baby Bear Wyatt.

Daddy and the kiddos cruising in our awesome new double stroller (yep, it's narrow enough to fit through a single door!).


0 comments: