Thursday, November 3, 2011

We're Pretty Lucky



A friend of mine, Jess Curren, has a successful photography business here in the Salt Lake area (Picture Me Mine Photography). She is amazing! Every once in awhile I like to check out her blog just to see what she's up to. A year ago I entered a photo in one of her photo contests. The grand prize was a free family lifestyle photo shoot, a free 11x14 picture, and 30% off our entire order. Guess what? I actually won. Here's the winning photo:

(adorable models, right?)

Anyway, since I was 20 plus weeks preggers at the time she kindly agreed to let us postpone our photo shoot until Wyatt was born and I had a chance to burn some baby fat. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I still have more baby fat to burn, but we couldn't postpone it any longer (and I'm glad we didn't because the weather was perfect) and now I have great Christmas card photos. :)

It's hard to choose a favorite, but here are a handful:





1 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Such adorable pictures!! Good job on winning the contest!